Designed for testers, this course provides an understanding of how Agile projects are organised, teaching commonly applied Agile development and testing practices.
Designed for testers holding the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate, this extension course provides an understanding of the fundamentals of testing in Agile projects. Attendees will gain an understanding of how Agile projects are organised, learning commonly applied development practices, differences between Agile and traditional approaches and testing tools commonly used.
Recognise how testers are positioned in Agile organisations whilst learning the fundamental Agile testing principles, practices and skills needed to excel in Agile environments. Learn ways to estimate and organise testing and the application of risk-based testing in Agile projects.
• Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team
• Understand principles and basic practices of Agile software development
• Support the Agile team in planning test-related activities
• Assist business stakeholders in defining understandable and testable user stories, scenarios, requirements and acceptance criteria
• Adapt existing testing experience and knowledge to Agile values and principles
• Collaborate with other team members using effective communication styles and channels
• Assist the Agile team in test automation activities
• Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project.
• Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
• Release and Iteration Planning
• Agile testing Processes and Methods
• Agile Teams
• Tools and Automation
• Apply Agile Testing Techniques
The prerequisite for this course is the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate and participants should have a general understanding of test design, process and terminology. It is designed for:
• Testers wanting to improve their knowledge of working in an Agile environment
• Agile testers seeking a stepping stone towards the Certified Agile Tester qualification
• Testers wanting to accredit their Agile skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers
Eksamen / sertifisering:
The exam is not included in the training. To book exam time please contact our test center
About the exam:
The Agile tester exam comprises 40 multiple-choice questions, with a scoring of 1 point for each correct answer, a pass mark of at least 65% (26 or more points) and a duration of 60 minutes (or 75 minutes for candidates taking exams that are not in their native language). Please note you need to hold the ISTQB Level Foundation Exam to take this test.