Improve your ability to evaluate technical system attributes. Differentiate your skills by developing an internationally accredited advanced technical competency. Improve your ability to evaluate technical system attributes while acquiring advanced accreditation.
As the demand for Technical Testers increases rapidly make sure you gain that edge when competing for jobs. Enhance your value as a technical tester by certifying your skills on the ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst qualification. Designed for individuals with technical testing experience, this practical in-depth course explores new ways to plan, prepare and test using technical test techniques across the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
You will benefit from gaining widely acknowledged best practice techniques whilst developing your advanced software testing competencies. This course will put you head and shoulders above the crowd and fast track your career.
• Recognise the typical risks associated with non-functional aspects of software systems
• Create test plans which detail the planning, design and execution of non-functional tests
• Select and apply appropriate structural design techniques
• Effectively participate in technical reviews with developers and software architects
• Propose improvements to the security, maintainability and testability of code by applying static analysis
• Outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation
• Select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks
• Understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation
• The Technical Test Analyst’s Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
• Structure-Based Testing
• Analytical Techniques
• Quality Characteristics for Technical Testing
• Test Tools & Automation
Målgruppe for kurset
The prerequisite for this course is the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate and it is suggested that candidates have at least 3 years practical testing experience. It is designed for:
• Experienced Testers wanting to differentiate themselves by building technical testing skills.
• Testers wanting to accredit their technical testing skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
• Technical Testers wanting to progress their technical testing skills.
• Test Managers wanting a better understanding of technical testing skills.
Eksamen / sertifisering
The exam is not included in the training. To book exam time please contact our test center.
About the exam:
The 120 minute examination is a closed book, 45-question multiple choice exam. Candidates must score a minimum of 30 to become a ISTQB certified Advanced Technical Test Analyst. Examinations are independently administered.
This course is conducted and delivered by our partner Planit.