As an international standard for Business Continuity Management System, the ISO 22301 is designed to protect, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise.
With a Business Continuity Management System, your organization is prepared to detect and prevent threats. ISO 22301 enables you to respond effectively and promptly based on the procedures that apply before, during and after the event. Implementing a Business Continuity plan within your organization means that you are prepared for the unexpected. Business Continuity Plan assures you that your organization will continue to operate without any major impacts and losses.
ISO 22301 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a BCMS, including BCMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
• Understand the elements and operations of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
• Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
• Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
• Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management
• Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
• Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management
• There are no prerequisites required
• English course material, English speaking instructor
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.