Vi tilbyr kurs i ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst. TA kurset er basert på Foundation kursets pensum og gir grunnleggende ferdigheter innenfor testanalyse til deltakerne.
On completion the Test analyst will be able to:
1. Perform the appropriate testing activities based upon the software development lifecycle being used.
2. Determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis.
3. Select and apply appropriate testing techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based upon defined coverage criteria.
Techniques covered include:
• Equivalence partitioning
• Boundary value analysis
• Decision tables
• State transition testing
• Use case testing
• Classification trees
• Pairwise testing
• Domain analysis
• User stories
• Exploratory testing and
• Defect based techniques
Characteristic test techniques include:
• Usability and
4. Provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to the testing activities
5. Determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed
6. Assume responsibility for the usability testing for a given project
7. Effectively participate in formal an informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products.
8. Design and implement a defect classification scheme
9. Apply tools to support an efficient testing process
Målgruppe for kurset
Kurset er rettet mot de som arbeider med testanalyse og som ønsker ytterligere kompetanse innenfor området.
The course is highly practical and laptops are recommended.
Eksamen / sertifisering
The exam will be scheduled the first monday after course completion. The ISTQB Advanced TA exam is a 3-hour multiple choice exam with the pass mark being 65%. There is an extra 45 minutes allowed for candidates whose first language is not English.You must hold the ISTQB Foundation certificate in software testing in order to sit this exam.