This course will go through the user interface and workflows to enable you to analyse and optimise parts and assemblies. The main emphasis of this course is around the theme “How do I know my results are correct”?
You will go through numerous tools and workflows available to you within Inventor Nastran. The course will use real-life examples and best practices to help you gain more confidence.
Course content for Autodesk Inventor Nastran Essentials - Virtual Training:
• Learn the most common features of Inventor Nastran user interface
• Create mesh independent results
• Discover how to overcome stress singularities
• Learn how to create various contacts within assembly analysis
• Discover how to create bolted Connection assemblies for a more realistic study
• Learn how to effectively analyse thin structures using best practices
• Create and analyse detailed models using mixed elements
• Learn how to setup fatigue analysis of components subjected to cyclic loading
Designer and Engineers. NB - Pricing shown in UK Currency
Inventor basic CAD Skills will help. This course assumes no prior FEA experience.
Det vil være PC med installert programpakke for hver deltager.
Etter gjennomført kurs deles det ut kursbevis.