This course will introduce you to Modal and Nonlinear Analysis Virtual Training. The course will cover workflows based on best practices to help you, set up and analyse results with confidence.
The course will go through various examples to illustrate the dynamic behaviour due to outer balanced loads, shaker tests and earthquakes. Fatigue due to dynamic effects will also be covered in this class.
• Learn how to simulate a modal analysis
• Discover what happens to natural frequencies when your designs under the pre-tension
• Learn how to change your designs to avoid failure due to resonance
• Learn how to simulate a frequency response analysis
• Learn how to set up vibration loading conditions
• Discover how to perform a random frequency response analysis
• Learn how to setup fatigue analysis of components subjected to vibration loading
Designers and Engineers. NB - Pricing shown in UK Currency
Completion of Autodesk Inventor Nastran courses highly recommended