Vi tilbyr kurs i ISTQB Advanced Test Manager. Kurset er bygget på Foundation kursets pensum og gir grunnleggende ferdigheter for enhver Testleder.
On completion the Test Manager will be able to:
1) Manage a testing project by implementing the mission, goals and testing processes established for the testing organisation.
2) Organise and lead risk identification and risk analysis sessions and use the results of such sessions for test estimation, planning, monitoring and control. They will learn specific risk mitigation activities to determine residual risk and can report them to project stakeholders so that informed decisions can be made.
3) Create and implement test plans consistent with the organisational policies and test strategies.
4) Estimate test effort and resource usage for projects using a variety of estimation techniques.
5) Continuously monitor and control the test activities to achieve project objectives.
6) Assess and report relevant and timely test status to project stakeholders.
7) Identify skills and resource gaps in their test team and participate in sourcing adequate resources.
8) Identify and plan necessary skills development within their test team.
9) Process a business case for test activities, which outlines the cost and benefits expected.
10) Ensure proper communication within the test team and with other project stakeholders.
11) Participate in and lead test process improvement initiatives.
12) Plan and implement the selection of different types of tools, including open-source and custom-built tools, such that risks, costs, benefits and opportunities are adequately considered.
Kursinstruktør: Lloyd Roden
Loyd har over 30 års er faring fra IT-bransjen. Han har jobbet som utvikler, ledet en uavhengig test gruppe innenfor et programvarehus og har jobbet 10 år i UK-baserte Grove Consultants som konsulent / partner. I 2011 startet han eget konsulentselskap med software testing som spesialfelt. Lloyd har holdt foredrag på konferanser som STAREAST, STARWEST, Eurostar, AsiaSTAR, Software Test Automation, Test Kongressen, og Unicom m.fl.
Målgruppe for kurset
Kurset er rettet mot Testledere som ønsker ytterligere kompetanse innen softwaretesting
The course is highly practical and laptops are recommended. Utilities, tools and templates will be provided during the course to help the Test Manager in their daily tasks.
Eksamen / sertifisering
The exam will be scheduled the first workday (Monday) after course completion. The ISTQB Advanced TM exam is a 3-hour multiple choice exam with the pass mark being 65%. There is an extra 45 minutes allowed for candidates whose first language is not English.You must hold the ISTQB Foundation certificate in software testing in order to sit this exam.