This course provides an introduction to SAS Studio for experienced SAS programmers. SAS Studio is an interface that enables users to write and submit SAS programs and use snippets and tasks to generate SAS code.
The self-study e-learning includes:
• Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
• Virtual Lab time to practice.
Learn how to
• Navigate and customize SAS Studio.
• Write and execute SAS programs.
• Explore and filter your data.
• Use predefined tasks to generate SAS code.
• Customize code snippets and create your own snippets.
Who should attend
Experienced SAS programmers who want to use SAS Studio as a programming interface
Before attending this course, you should complete the SAS Programming 1: Essentials course or have equivalent experience with the SAS programming language. You need no prior exposure to SAS Studio.
This course addresses Base SAS, SAS Studio software
Programming in SAS Studio
• Submitting SAS code in SAS Studio.
• Using features of the SAS Studio Editor.
• Converting programs to SAS Studio.
Generating Code in SAS Studio
• Exploring data.
• Creating results with tasks.
• Using code snippets.