The objective of the training is that the person being trained, get the opportunity to acquire basic theoretical and practical knowledge of fall protection equipment and proper use of rescue equipment, rescue of free hanging person.
Rescue personnel over open sea, tank, stretchers, lowering and treatment of personnel after fall accident.
• Regulations, guidelines
• Best practice
• Risk assessment
• Fall protection equipment
• Knowledge about the different types of equipment and methods
• Limitations and oppurtunities of the equipment
• Maintenance, storage and control
• Consequences of falling
• Theoretical review of rescue exercises
• Practical training (review of rescue exercises)
Målgruppe for kurset
Training is adapted for personnel that are part of the rescue team on board on an installation, but also for the personnel who needs a basic understanding of fall safety / rescue equipment.
The course includes course materials, certificate and lunch.
Eksamen / sertifisering
Course diploma - Certificate: A certificate of course completion shall be issued to each students who has successfully met the requirement of the course.