This 5-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2016 product features and tools related to developing a database.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Design and Implement Tables
• Describe advanced table designs
• Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints
• Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
• Design and Implement Views
• Design and Implement Stored Procedures
• Design and Implement User Defined Functions
• Respond to data manipulation using triggers
• Design and Implement In-Memory Tables
• Implement Managed Code in SQL Server
• Store and Query XML Data
• Work with Spatial Data
• Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents
Målgruppe for kurset
• The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2016 product features and technologies for implementing a database.
• The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server 2016 database.
• Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
• Working knowledge of Transact-SQL
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• English course material, English speaking instructor
Eksamen / sertifisering
This course is recommended as preparation for exam 70-762, which is the second of two exams leading to MCSA SQL Server 2016 Database Development certification.