Nikko takes you behind the scenes and gives you an inside view of how an image like this is created, with the iPad as his canvas. He guides you step-by-step, revealing how to get the most out of this powerful art tool.
Inspired by the Blade Runner movies, Nikko creates a gritty, futuristic city scene. He demonstrates the powerful Perspective Tools, and you´ll also get 6 of his custom-made brushes that are used in this course.
Starting with a blank canvas, Nikko paints and narrates in real-time. He creates this gritty, futuristic scene, inspired by the Bladerunner universe. He will also be showcasing some of the powerful features of Procreate 4. The entire course is filmed live, so you get to see how he works, brush stroke by brush stroke.
He also reveals tips and tricks that you can use to get more out of your artwork.
Highlights from the course include:
• Follow Nikko from start to finish creating the “2049” artwork
• See how Nikko uses the Perspective Assist tools to quickly build up a dynamic image
• Tool tips and techniques you can use immediately in your own artwork
• 6 exclusive downloadable brushes created by Nikko and used in this course
• The full resolution, finished artwork as a download
Sign up now and get immediate access!
Instructor: Nikolai Lockertsen
This course is held by one of the world’s leading Art Directors - Nikolai Lockertsen. Nikolai works as an Art director, Concept Artist and Matte Painter in the movie and TV industry. He has an impressive career behind him, having worked on such movies as “Troll Hunter”, Oscar-nominated “Kon Tiki”, “Max Manus” and “The Mortal Instruments”, to name but a few. He regularly works with Hollywood Director Harald Zwart and continues to develop his art to stunning new levels. He is often travelling between movie locations and international film studios, and his iPad always travels with him.
Målgruppe for kurset
This course is structured for students with a basic knowledge of Procreate. A simple understanding of the interface and tools is recommended.
Here is the list of items you will need:
• An iPad - list of compatible iPads here. (Nikko uses an iPad Pro)
• ProCreate iPad app (iTunes)
• Touch-screen pen for the iPad, (Nikko uses the Apple Pencil)
"Nikko’s laid back commentary, technical ability and artistic sensitivity combine to make a highly watchable video series."