The Norwegian Society of Lifting Technology (NSLT) continues its success with its annual meeting forum for people working with subsea lifting operations.
The aim of the seminar is to improve the understanding of operational issues and to connect design specialists, people responsible for selection of concepts and the installation contractors. Knowledge ensures a good economy! The Norwegian Society of Lifting Technology (NSLT) is often informed that subsea lifting operations have exceeded the cost budget by several million NOKs due to lack of knowledge within relevant disciplines.
Often the costs are exceeded because the operation duration is longer than planned. The seminar will therefore focus on the various phases of a subsea installation operation. The focus of the conference will be to present and exchange knowledge about criticals topics of marine operations involving subsea lifts.
Målgruppe for kurset:
Engineers in companies engaged in design/operation of subsea structures and marine contractor companies:
• Personnel in subsea engineering companies and other companies performing design of subsea structures and other equipment and tools used in an operation.
• Competent persons for offshore cranes and lifting appliances
• Suppliers of specialised tools and equipment for subsea lifting operations
• Authorities and others formulating recommendations or evaluation criteria and undertakes control functions.
• Warranty surveyors
• Operational responsible personnel in oil companies.