The course provides the Oracle Database 19c new features and enhancements related to database overall, security, availability, performance, data warehousing, and diagnosability.
1) Topics of the database overall module cover new features such as DBCA, OUI, and Data Pump enhancements.
2) Topics of the security module cover enhancements such as key management of encrypted Oracle-managed tablespaces in TDE, and Database Vault operations control.
3) Topics of the availability module cover enhancements in RMAN such as recovery catalog connection when the user is connected to the target database as PDB.
4) Topics of the performance module cover enhancements such as PDB-level ADDM analysis, Memoptimized Rowstore - Fast Ingest deferred writes and enabling SQL developers to use Real-Time SQL Monitor.
5) Topics of the data warehousing module cover enhancements such as hybrid partitioned tables and automated indexing.
6) Topics of the diagnosability module cover new features such as an end-to-end automated service for fault prediction, detection, and fixation to avoid or minimize the human intervention, and new service request data collections determining the data to collect for crucial errors.
7) Topics of the sharding module cover enhancements such as the support for multiple PDB-shards in the same CDB and of multiple table family for system-managed sharding.
• Using General Database Overall Enhancements
• Using Security Enhancements
• Using Availability Enhancements
• Using Performance Enhancements
• Using Big Data and Data Warehousing Enhancements
• Using Diagnosability Enhancements
• Sharding Enhancements
This course is intended for experienced Oracle Database Administrators, System Administrators, Developers
• Good knowledge of Oracle Database previous versions
English course material, English speaking instructor