This 5-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment.
The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions. The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016
• Manage Exchange Server 2016
• Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016
• Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
• Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services
• Implement and manage high availability
• Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016
• Configure message transport options
• Configure message hygiene and security options
• Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments
• Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016
• Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016