This course will enable students to understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.
It will provide the foundational understanding of network layers 1-3 that are applicable to core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies. This course will help you prepare for three different Cisco CCNA certifications: CCNA Route & Switch, CCNA Security and CCNA Wireless.
Several topics have been added including: understanding the interactions and network functions of firewalls, wireless controllers and access points, along with additional focus on IPv6 and basic network security. The configuration commands are introduced through examples and supported with lab exercises. A full suite of labs have been developed using the virtual IOS environment with flexible topologies that reinforce concepts with hands-on, guided discovery and challenge labs that align to each lesson module.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
• Establish Internet connectivity
• Manage network device security
• Expand small to medium sized networks with WAN connectivity
• Describe IPv6 basics
• Building a Simple Network
• Establishing Internet Connectivity
• Building a Medium-Sized Network
• Network Device Management and Security
• Introducing IPv6
Målgruppe for kurset
• Individuals seeking the Cisco CCENT or one of the following Cisco CCNA certifications: CCNA Route & Switch, CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless.
• Entry-level Network Engineers
• Network Administrator
• Network Support Technician
• Help Desk Technician
• Basic computer literacy
• Basic PC Operating System navigation skills
• Basic Internet usage skills
• Basic IP addressing knowledge
• English course material, English / Norwegian speaking instructor
Eksamen / sertifisering
This course is directly relevant in order to pass exam 100-105 ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1.