This course provides the safety officer with training according to the Work Environment Act, the Framework Regulations and amended regulations so that the respective duties can be performed in a satisfactory manner.
In addition to the key provisions of the Work Environment Act and special regulations, the course emphasizes laws, regulations and standards associated with the petroleum industry.
The Course Covers:
• Work Environment Act and Regulations
• Review of current regulations and standards in the petroleum sector
• Physical environment factors - noise - lighting - climate - chemical exposure, etc.
• Practical safety and environmental measures offshore
• Internal control and quality assurance
• Employers´ and employees´ responsibilities in relation to HES
• AKAN substance abuse prevention methods
• Team work with relevant activities in the petroleum sector
Målgruppe for kurset
Verneombud innen offshore
• Kurset holdes på engelsk