We offer online course about Application Building with ASP.NET Core 3.1. In this 2-day workshop, Kevin, Scott and Javier from the ASP.NET Core team, will guide you through building multi-tier applications using ASP.NET Core.
You'll learn about the latest improvements in 3.1 to build APIs, with Open API and authorization support, then build a front-end app and deploy the entire thing to Azure, making optimizations for the cloud environment along the way.
Learn the fundamentals and new features in the next major version of ASP.NET Core, including:
• Getting started with ASP.NET Core 3.1 in your development environment, either Visual Studio on Windows, of Visual Studio Code on Windows or Mac.
• Using MVC features like Tag Helpers, Model Binding & Validation, and Razor Pages to build HTML forms
• Using MVC features like API Controllers, Formatters and Routing to build HTTP APIs
• Handling users and authentication using ASP.NET Identity and Security
• Managing data using Entity Framework Core
• Running background tasks in your application using Hosted Services
• Unit testing your application using xUnit
• Debugging and diagnosing issues in applications using logging and Application Insights
• Publishing applications and running them in Azure
• Scott Hanselman, Partner Program Manager, Microsoft
• Kevin Pilch, Group Engineering Manager for ASP.NET Core, Microsoft
• Javier Calvarro Nelson, Senior Software Engineer, Microsoft
Attendees will need to bring a laptop with the following setup:
• Windows: Laptop running Visual Studio 2019 16,3 or Visual Studio Code
• Mac: Laptop running Visual Studio for Mac 8,3 or Visual Studio Code
• Linux: Laptop running Visual Studio Code