The main purpose of the course is to give students the ability to use Microsoft R Server to create and run an analysis on a large dataset, and show how to utilize it in Big Data environments, such as a Hadoop or Spark cluster, or a SQL Server database.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Explain how Microsoft R Server and Microsoft R Client work
• Use R Client with R Server to explore big data held in different data stores
• Visualize data by using graphs and plots
• Transform and clean big data sets
• Implement options for splitting analysis jobs into parallel tasks
• Build and evaluate regression models generated from big data
• Create, score, and deploy partitioning models generated from big data
• Use R in the SQL Server and Hadoop environments
This course prepares you for exam 70-773, and is a prerequisite for MCSA Machine Learning Certification.
Målgruppe for kurset:
• The course suits you who want to analyze large datasets in a big data environment, or if you are developers and want to integrate R analyzes into their solutions.