This is a completely new course that together with course "AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions" leads to the new MCSA Azure Developer certification.
• Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
• Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
• Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
• Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
• Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools.
• Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
• Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
• Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
• Configure an app or service to send email
• Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
• Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
• Learn to develop solutions using Computer Vision.
• Use speech services and natural language processing in your app.
• Create and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA maker.
• Leverage Bing Search in your application.
• Create and register simple bot using the Bot Framework, and manage a bot using the Azure Portal.
• Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT solution.
• Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs for your IoT device.
• Register your device with the IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service.
Program day 1)
Module 1 - Develop for asynchronous processingLessons.
• Implement parallelism multithreading and processing
• Implement Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps
• Implement interfaces for storage or data access
• Implement appropriate asynchronous computing models
Module 2 - Develop for autoscalingLessons:
• Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
• Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
• Implement code that addresses a transient state
Module 3 - Develop long-running tasksLessons:
• Implement large scale parallel and high-performance apps by using batches
• Implement resilient apps by using queues
• Implement code to address aplication events by using webhooks
• Address continuous processing tasks by using Azure WebJobs
Module 4 - Implement distributed transactionsLessons:
• Identify tools to implement distributed transactions
• Manage the transaction scope
• Manage transactions across multiple databases and servers
Module 5 - Enable the search of textual contentLessons:
• Create an Azure Search index
• Import searchable data
• Query the Azure Search index by using code
Module 6 - Instrument an app or service and implement loggingLessons:
• Configure instrumentation in an app or service
• Configure the logging service
Program day 2)
Module 1 - Manage APIs by using API ManagementLessons:
• Analyze recommendations in Security Center
• Create an API Management instance
• Configure authentication for APIs
• Create an API gateway
• Define policies for APIs
Module 2 - Configure a message-based integration architectureLessons:
• Configure an app or service to send emails
• Configure an event publish and subscribe model
• Configure the Azure Relay service
• Create and configure a notification hub
• Create and configure an evnt hub
• Create and configure a service bus
• Configure an app or service with Microsoft Graph
Module 3 - Develop an application message modelLessons:
• Create an event model
• Create topics and subscriptions
Program day 3 - 4)
Module 1 - Develop Azure Cognitive Services solutionsLessons:
• Cognitive Services overview
• Develop solutions using Computer Vision
• Develop solutins using Bing Web Search
• Develop solutions using Custom Speech Service
• Develop solutions using QnA Maker
Module 2 - Create and intergrate botsLessons:
• Azure Bot Service overview
• Create a bot using the Bot Builder SDK for .NET
• Using Language Understanding in your bot
• Register a bot with Bot Service
• Managing a bot using the Azure Portal
Module 3 - Create and implement IoT solutionsLessons:
• Working with the Azure IoT Hub
• Working with Azure Time Series Insights
• Working with Azure Stream Analytics
Instructor: Sergej Kešelj
Sergej Kešelj is the founder of ICodeFactory, where he works as a CEO, Chief Solutions Architect and Lead Microsoft Certified Trainer. He is MCT, MCPD, MCTS, MCDBA, MCSD and MCAD certified software professional with 10+ years of experience as a trainer and 15+ years of software development experience.
While educating and helping software professionals to get certified Sergej shares his broad experience from real-life software development projects. He has supported the whole development process of a CeBIT expo award-winning software which is now used by many international corporations. He does not miss a chance to speak at IT conferences. Some of his work has been published in leading IT magazines.
Målgruppe for kurset
• English course material, English speaking instructor
Eksamen / sertifisering
This training is recommended as preparation for exam AZ-201: Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions. This course will be part of the completely new MCSA Azure Developer certification.