10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Emails: Know Your Customer. Attract more leads and nurture relationships with your subscribers with our…Pre-Written Blog Posts & Email Swipes on Know Your Customer.. Just edit, add your links, and load into your blog or email platform.
Here’s what you’ll get in the 10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Emails:
Know Your Customer:
With this set of blog posts and email swipes, you’ll get 5 pre-written blog posts and 5 pre-written emails that are easy to customize, with areas clearly marked for where you should add your own personal info and links. You’ll see the blog posts and emails cover various topics around the most effective tactics and tips for working remotely. Here are the specific topics
• Essential Tools to Help You Learn about Your Audience (527 words)
• Know Your Customer – Learning about Your Customers’ Purchasing Behavior (538 words)
• Know Your Customer – Why You Should Segment Your Market (553 words)
• 7 Ways to Use Social Media to Learn about Your Customers (541 words)
• Know Your Customer – Who Do Your Followers Follow? (547 words)
• Does your marketing match the customer lifecycle? (313 words)
• Do you meet the needs of your customers? (316 words)
• Don’t miss this important data in your customer profile (299 words)
• Objective data is the key to an effective customer profile (321 words)
• Your customer profile is always a work in progress (295 words)
You’ll also get a pdf with detailed instructions for using your customizable, relationship-building emails. Blog posts and emails are delivered as .docx & .txt formats.
As you can see, Mentor Virtual Agency products pack in a lot of value. That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you. So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional. And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you. Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product… With help from a company with a long track record of success… You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market. All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.