ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation - Connect2Classroom. ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system.
This framework serves as a guideline towards continually reviewing the safety of your information, which will exemplify reliability and add value to services of your organization. ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation training allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 27001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
• Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
• Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
• Understand the approaches, standards, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS.
Day 1) Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2) Information Security Management System requirements and Certification Exam
• Individuals involved in Information Security Management
• Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
• Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
• There are no prerequisites required
English course material, English speaking instructor
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO/IEC 27001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to Certification Rules and Policies.