Now completely updated for 2020 with the latest material. (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the not-for-profit International Information Systems Security Certification.
The certification itself is seen as the world’s premier certification for information security professionals. The CISSP Bootcamp includes in-depth & intense coverage of all ten domains plus tips and advice to prepare yourself for the new 2020 (ISC)2 exam. CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement.
• Lecture based, Self-Study & Classroom Discussions
All students receive a copy of:
• The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK V5
• CISSP Exam Self-Practice Review Questions
• Also provided are practice test and tip sheets. All designed to fine tune your skills in preparation to take the exam
• Exam & exam fees not included
The CISSP draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date, global common body of knowledge that ensures security leaders have a deep knowledge and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and practices. The CISSP exam tests one's competence in the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK, which cover:
Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
CISSP Test Review
EU 2019 GDPR Update
CISSP Exam Preparation & Review Questions
1) Understand and apply the concepts of risk assessment, risk analysis, data classification, and security awareness and Implement risk management and the principles used to support it (Risk avoidance, Risk acceptance, Risk mitigation, Risk transference).
2) Apply a comprehensive and rigorous method for describing a current and/or future structure and behavior for an organization's security processes, information security systems, p ersonnel, and organizational sub-units so that these practices and processes align with the organization's core goals and strategic direction and address the frameworks and policies, c oncepts, principles, structures, and standards used to establish criteria for the protection of information assets, as well as to assess the effectiveness of that protection and establish the foundation of a comprehensive and proactive security program to ensure the protection of an organization’s information assets.
3) Apply a comprehensive and rigorous method for describing a current and/or future structure and behavior for an organization's security processes, information security systems, personnel, and organizational sub-units so that these practices and processes align with the organization's core goals and strategic direction and examine the principles, means, and methods of applying mathematical algorithms and data transformations to information to ensure its integrity, confidentiality, and authenticity.
4) Understand the structures, transmission methods, transport formats, and security measures used to provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability for transmissions over private and public communications networks and media, and identify risks that can be quantitatively and qualitatively measured to support the building of business cases to drive proactive security in the enterprise.
5) Offer greater visibility into determining who or what may have altered data or system information, potentially affecting the integrity of those assets and match an entity, such as a person or a computer system, with the actions that entity takes against valuable assets, allowing organizations to have a better understanding of the state of their security posture.
6) Plan for technology development, including risk, and evaluate the system design against mission requirements, and identify where competitive prototyping and other evaluation techniques fit in the process.
7) Protect and control information processing assets in centralized and distributed environments and execute the daily tasks required to keep security services operating reliably and efficiently. Understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and how to apply security to it, and identify which security control(s) are appropriate for the development environment, and assess the effectiveness of software security.
The Bootcamp is designed for experienced security Professionals who wish to attain (ISC)2 CISSP certification and should not be taken lightly. Students must have at least 2 - 5 years’ experience in the field of security.
• To attend this training, students must have at least 2-5 years` of experience in the field of security (basic concepts, standards and framework within IT Security). A background from technical IT security in networking, web security, cryptografi, authentication or background architecture / design of systems within IT is useful. The course spans wide across many different areas, and knowledge from one or more areas within security is a definite advantage.
Pre-requisites for the exam:
• You need to document a minimum of 5 years experience within at least 2 of the 10 knowledge areas in the CISSP curriculum, to be CISSP certified.
• English course material, English speaking instructor
This course, along with previous experience and rigorous self-study will help prepare you to take the following (ISC)2 certification exam CISSP.
NOTE! The CISSP exam is not included in the CISSP training, but you may book and take the exam at Glasspaper`s test centers. The cost for the CISSP exam is EUR 650 + mva (when you book the test directly with Glasspaper, we will add an administration fee of NOK 750).