Participants learn how to create applications for desktop clients and mobile devices using SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio. This course is ideal for persons requiring a deep level of knowledge in designing applications with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio.
This course is based on SAP course ”SAP BO Design Studio 1.6”.
The course content includes the following topics:
• Understand the positioning of SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
• Understand the different deployment types and architecture
• Learn how to design generic analytical applications
• Learn how to use the different layout features to adapt the look and feel to your needs
• Learn how to design "dashboard-like" applications
• Learn how to use the embedded scripting environment to apply your business logic to an application and its components
• Learn how to optimize applications for mobile consumption
• Run a case study
Målgruppe for kurset
Project team members and application consultants
• Knowledge about objects used in BEx Queries (course BW305)