This course is designed to provide professionals of medium-to-large network sites with information on the use of advanced routing in implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. The ROUTE course is one of three courses that leads to CCNP certification.
This 5 day course is designed to provide professionals working with medium to large networks with the skills and knowledge required to incorporate advanced routing concepts when implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. Delegates will be able to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added.
Labs are an important feature of this course with 2 different types of labs being used to aid learning, discovery labs are instructor guided labs through which students explore new topics in an interactive way, the challenge Labs are designed to test students understanding of the topics being taught and to provide vital hands-on practice.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
• Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options. and their impact on routing and implement RIPng
• Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
• Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
• Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
• Implement path control using policy based routing and IP SLA
• Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
• Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols
Målgruppe for kurset
• This course is intended for Network professionals who want to correctly implement routing based solutions within a given network design, using Cisco IOS services and features, where implementation includes planning, configuring and verification.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
• ICND1 - Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 and
• ICND2 - Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 or
• CCNABC - Cisco CCNA Certification Fast Track Programme
• English course material, English / Norwegian speaking instructor
Eksamen / sertifisering
This course is recommended preparation for exam 300-101 ROUTE Implementing Cisco IP Routing. This exam is required for those delegates wishing to achieve either the Cisco Certified Network Professional (Cfor Routing and Switching or the Cisco Certified Design Professional Certifications.