The dramatic increase in the offering of cloud services, as well as the use of these has shifted the skillset needed for modern software developers. In this workshop you will get real world practical knowledge on how to use Microsoft Azure for your development projects.
including web development, serverless computing, data management and machine learning. In this intimate workshop format, you will have time to get into the details of how to get the most out of Microsoft Azure. We will combine the knowledge of the participants in the workshop through sharing of ideas, experiences and discuss the relevant options where relevant.
The workshop will include the following topics:
• Azure basics: what makes up the essential foundation of Azure services and products.
• Web apps: The basic structure and implementation of web solutions
• Data management: Learn to use Azure Cosmos DB, SQL Database and more.
• Function Apps: Serverless computer power.
• Logic Apps: Connect data services, apps and services with little effort.
• AI and Machine Learning: This is so cool!
• Azure DevOps: Get an introduction to the incredible platform that helps you manage every step of your software development in the cloud.
• Security: Protect your apps and data with built-in security features.
Målgruppe for kurset
Who is it for:
Software developers, DevOps Professionals
You will need to have your own Azure subscription, which is free to get started. Visual Studio 2017 or 2019 is also used in the tutorials.