Oracle Database 12c R2: High Availability New Features - Connect2Classroom. The Oracle Database 12c R2: High Availability New Features course covers High Availability new features introduced in the Oracle Database 12c Release 2.
Focus areas include Clusterware, ASM, ACFS, RAC, and Data Guard.
• Configure and administer the Oracle Database 12c R2 high availability new features contained in Oracle Clusterware Infrastructure (including Automatic Storage Management [ASM] and Cloud FS.
• Configure and administer RAC new features.
• Describe the new features contained in Oracle Data Guard.
• Describe Oracle Data Guard Enhancements.
• Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
• Gain an understanding of Clusterware Manageability Enhancements.
• Gain an understanding of ASM New Features.
• Gain an understanding of ACFS Manageability New Features & Performance Enhancements.
• Gain an understanding of Real Application Cluster New Features.
• Gain an understanding of Data Guard and Broker New Features
Benefits to you:
By enrolling in this course, you'll be able to practice using Oracle's new clustering technologies and gain valuable experience through hands-on demos and labs.
• Working knowledge of Oracle Database 12c Clusterware, ASM and RAC
• English course material, English speaking instructor