Want to learn Norwegian in only 4 weeks ?
We are offering intensive norwegian courses in A1 - A2 - B1 in following cities: Halden - Sarpsborg - Fredrikstad - Moss - Ski - Oslo - Sandvika - Lillestrøm
Do you want to learn norwegian in only 4 weeks?
About the A1 - course:
Norwegian Level A1 covers Chapters 1 to 9 in the curriculum book «På vei» (2012 edition). This is our first and most basic level, aimed at students that have little or no previous experience with Norwegian.
This is what you learn:
Level A1 is focused on the basics of Norwegian vocabulary and grammar. You will for instance learn how to use Norwegian greetings, introduce yourself, ask questions, the weekdays, shopping and food, friends and family – and much more that you need to get by on a basic day-to-day level.
The second half of A1 is focused on both present and past tense, teaches you more words and ways of expressing yourself, and strengthens your grammatical knowledge further.
- Basic grammars and pronounciation
- Words and expressions for introduction and questions to others
- Words and expressions for common daily situations
- Ask and answer questions, express positive and negative feelings
- Write simple texts
- Read simple ads, texts and so on…
About the A2 - course:
Norwegian Level A2 continues where Level A1 finished and covers chapters 10 to 16 in the curriculum book «På vei» (2012 edition).
This is what you learn:
Level A2 further develops your vocabulary, grammatical skills and ability to engage in simple verbal communication.
You will communicate, read and write and acquire basic knowledge in norwegian.
After the course you will know how to:
- Talk and write about personal relations and common topics
- Describe yourself and your surroundings, your education and your work
- Communicate in simple situations about known topics
- Express your wishes, feelings and engagement
- Have conversations about family, house and perosnal economy
- Tell about health and diseases, how to get appointment at the doctors
- Read simple texts and personal letters
- Write simple about personal experience and daily events
- Baisc grammar structure to use in above mentioned functions
We are offering following norwegian courses:
- BERGENSTEST PREPERATION
1. Groups of max 4 - 8 students
2. One-to-One course
3. Online course with teacher
Who is the course for:
Beginners course is perfect for you who have no knowledge about the language, but wish to communicate with norwegians. What you learn in this course will set the foundation for your further studies and even at your jobrelated situations.
OUR COURSES STARTS ALL THE TIME - YOU CAN START ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE WITH US!
We have had over 1500+ satisfied students from all over the world - become our student today and learn NORSK in just 4 weeks per level!
For more information contact us or visit our website: www.sprakakademiet.no
Målgruppe for kurset
Everybody who wants and need to learn norwegian.
PÅ VEI (A1 and A2)
Stein på Stein (B1)
Her på Berget (B2)
Eksamen / sertifisering
Diplom/Certificate from our organization when finished course.
"Vi takker vår lærer Munib for at han har hjulpet oss med å lære det norske språket på 30 dager." - Hadzhet from Russia - Moss
"Vi er veldig takknemlige for å lære norskspråket så fort, og vi takker vår lærer Munib for å hjelpe oss." - Kitija from Latvia - Sarpsborg
"i found the love with a norwegian girl, and therefore i moved to Norway. I am a physioterapist and wanted to practice that in Norway, so i needed someone who provided intensive courses and i found SpråkAkademiet, the best choice i have ever made, they even agreed to become my reference. Recommended!" - Davin from Australia - Moss
"I needed to take A2 course and i needed it to fit my working schedule, thats how i find SpråkAkademiet flexible courses and i was very satisfied with them" - Rafal from Poland - Moss