This Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand is an integrated blend of video, reading, Microsoft Labs Online and knowledge checks that can help you stay abreast of the latest technologies and build technical skills in a flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective manner.
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2016 product features and tools related to developing a database.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Design and Implement Tables.
• Describe advanced table designs
• Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
• Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
• Design and Implement Views.
• Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
• Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
• Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
• Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
• Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
• Store and Query XML Data.
• Work with Spatial Data.
• Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents
Målgruppe for kurset
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2016 product features and technologies for implementing a database.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server 2016 database.