We´re going to build a new application from scratch going through templates, components, routing, transitions, state management, testing and much more.
Topics Day 1:
• Getting started - learn the basics to succeed.
• Templates, components, expressions, and more.
• Dynamic forms and form validation.
• Routing, services, and dependency injection.
Topics Day 2:
• Automated testing with Karma.
• Code generation with Open API (Swagger) enabled APIs.
• Advanced tools and tips to improve productivity.
• Packaging and deploying the application.
Computer Setup :
Attendees will need a laptop with the following software installed:
Visual Studio Code (or your preferred IDE)