The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module is a bridge course that enables the ITIL v3 professionals to easily transition across to ITIL 4 certification scheme.
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module is designed to enable ITIL Experts or professionals with 17 credits to gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional through one course and one exam. The ITIL Managing Professional Transition course is a 5-day training program based on the learning outcomes prescribed by AXELOS for this module. The purpose of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module is to provide candidates with an understanding of the:
• Core concepts and definitions of ITIL 4 Foundation, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied.
• Key elements from each one of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT and Direct, Plan and Improve.
• Introduction and recap of ITIL 4 concepts
• ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support
• ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support (Contd.)
• ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value
• ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (Contd.)
• ITIL 4 High Velocity IT
• ITIL 4 High Velocity IT (Contd.)
• ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve
• ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (Contd.)
IT Service Management professionals who have completed a range of ITIL v3 programs. This course is specifically targeted towards the professionals who have 17 credits in the ITIL v3 certification scheme and wanted an easy transition across to ITIL 4.
• Minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL v3 Certification Scheme
• Engelsk innhold, Norsk instruktør