Vi tilbyr kurs i ISTQB Foundation. Dette kurset forklarer det grunnleggende i softwaretesting. Det er basert på ISTQB- pensum og er akkreditert av BCS.
Kurset inneholder øvelser, prøveeksamener og spill for å fremheve sentrale deler av pensum. Dette sammen med kursmateriell og presentasjoner vil bistå i forståelse av begreper og metoder som blir presentert.
1) Fundamentals of Testing:
This section looks at why testing is necessary, what testing is, and explains general testing principles, the fundamental test process, and psychological aspects of testing.
2) Skills gained:
• Learn about the differences between the testing levels and targets
• Know how to apply both black and white box approaches to all levels of testing
• Understand the differences between the various types of review and be aware of Static Analysis
• Learn aspects of test planning, estimation, monitoring and control
• Communicate better through understanding standard definitions of terms
• Gain knowledge of the different types of testing tools and the best way of implementing those tools
3) Testing throughout the software lifecycle:
Explains the relationship between testing and life cycle development models, including the V-model and iterative development.
Outlines four levels of testing:
• Component testing
• Integration testing
• System testing
• Acceptance testing
Describes four test types, the targets of testing:
• non-functional characteristics
• Outlines the role of testing in maintenance
4) Static Techniques:
Explains the differences between the various types of review, and outlines the characteristics of a formal review. Describes how static analysis can find defects.
5) Test Design Techniques:
This section explains how to identify test conditions (things to test) and how to design test cases and procedures. It also explains the difference between white and black box testing.
The following techniques are described in some detail with practical exercises:
• Equivalence Partitioning
• Boundary Value Analysis
• Decision Tables
• State Transition testing
• Statement and Decision testing
• In addition, use case testing and experience-based testing (such as exploratory testing) are described, and advice is given on choosing techniques.
6) Test Management:
This section looks at organisational implications for testing and describes test planning and estimation, test monitoring and control. The relationship of testing and risk is covered, and configuration management and incident management.
7) Tool Support for Testing:
Different types of tool support for testing are described throughout the course. This session summarises them, and discusses how to use them effectively and how best to introduce a new tool.
Lloyd har over 30 års er faring fra IT-bransjen. Han har jobbet som utvikler, testleder og i 10 år jobbet han i UK-baserte Grove Consultants som konsulent / partner. I 2011 startet han eget konsulentselskap med software testing som spesialfelt. Lloyd har holdt foredrag på konferanser som STAREAST, STARWEST, Eurostar, AsiaSTAR, Software Test Automation, Test Kongressen, og Unicom m.fl.
Eksamen / sertifisering
The ISTQB Foundation exam is a 1-hour, 40 question multiple choice exam. There is an extra 15 minutes allowed for candidates whose first language is not English.The pass mark is 65% (26 / 40) and there are no pre requisites to taking this exam. The ISTQB Professional Certification Foundation Exam takes place on the third afternoon of the course.