Vi tilbyr kurs i ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst. TTA kurset er basert på Foundation kursets pensum og gir grunnleggende ferdigheter innenfor teknisk testanalyse til deltakerne.
The course is highly practical and on completion the Technical Test Analyst will be able to:
1) Recognise and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems.
2) Create test plans which detail the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks.
3) Select and apply appropriate structural design techniques to ensure that tests provide adequate level of confidence, based upon code coverage and design coverage.
• Statement coverage
• Decision coverage
• Condition coverage
• Modified condition coverage
• Multiple condition coverage
• Basis path coverage and
• API coverage
4) Effectively participate in technical reviews with developers and software architects applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in code and architecture.
5) Recognise risks in code and software architecture and create test plan elements to mitigate those risks through dynamic analysis.
6) Propose improvements to the security, maintainability and testability of code by applying static analysis.
7) Outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation.
8) Select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks.
9) Understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation, this includes specific issues relating to the use of open-source and custom-built tools as well as issues surrounding the different automation techniques.
Kursinstruktør: Loyd Roden
Lloyd har over 30 års er faring fra IT-bransjen. Han har jobbet som utvikler, testleder og i 10 år jobbet han i UK-baserte Grove Consultants som konsulent / partner. I 2011 startet han eget konsulentselskap med software testing som spesialfelt. Lloyd har holdt foredrag på konferanser som STAREAST, STARWEST, Eurostar, AsiaSTAR, Software Test Automation, Test Kongressen, og Unicom m.fl.
Målgruppe for kurset
Kurset er rettet mot de som arbeider med teknisk testanalyse og som ønsker ytterligere kompetanse innenfor området.
Eksamen / sertifisering
The ISTQB Advanced TTA exam is a 2-hour multiple choice exam with the pass mark being 65%. The exam wil be scheduled two days (first Friday) after course completion. There is an extra 30 minutes allowed for candidates whose first language is not English. You must hold the ISTQB Foundation certificate in software testing in order to sit this exam.