Architecting with AWS teaches you how to design and use AWS services for common IT applications and how to take full advantage of cloud scalability and elasticity.
You will discover architecture patterns for common solutions running on AWS: Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications. You will also explore and understand design components and capabilities for scalability, elasticity, security, and high availability.
• Web App Architecture
• AWS Services for Web App Architecture
• Security and Compliance
• Data Storage Scaling
• Architecting in the Cloud
• Batch Processing Architecture
• AWS Services for Batch Processing Architecture
• Elasticity and Scalability
• Structured Data Stores
• Designing for Cost
• Identity, Authentication and Authorization
• High Availability / Disaster Recovery
• Migrating Existing Applications
In this class, you and other architects will:
• Dive deep into architecture patterns for common solutions on AWS: Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications.
• Explore design components and capabilities for scalability and elasticity and high availability.
• Understand how to design for security, authentication, and authorization with AWS.
• Explore migration paths to the cloud.
• Learn how to design for cost optimization.
Målgruppe for kurset
• Working knowledge of distributed systems
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
This course is for technical personnel who are responsible for:
• Designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures.