ECSAv10: Security Analyst (Penetration Testing). The new ECSAv10 program offers a seamless learning progress, continuing where the CEH program left off.
Unlike most other pen testing programs that only follow a generic kill chain methodology; the ECSA presents a set of distinguishable comprehensive methodologies that are able to cover different pentesting requirements across different verticals. The ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. It focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
• Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
• TCP IP Packet Analysis
• Pre-penetration Testing Steps
• Information Gathering Methodology
• Vulnerability Analysis
• External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
• Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
• Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
• IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
• Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
• SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
• Database Penetration Testing Methodology
• Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
• Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
• Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
• Report Writing and Post Test Actions
• Ethical Hackers
• Penetration Testers
• Network server administrators
• Firewall Administrators
• Security Testers
• System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
Recommended prerequisites to attend the ECSA training:
• A minimum of 24 months working experience in a related Information Security domain
• Certified Ethical Hacker training / certification
• English course materiel, English speaking instructor
This course is directly aimed towards EC Council Certified Security Analyst Program. The actual exam is NOT included in the price.