This course describes how to configure and manage a System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems. The course focuses on day-to-day management tasks for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
• Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager feature set and manage and troubleshoot sites by using the Configuration Manager Console and associated toolset.
• Configure boundaries and boundary groups, configure discovery methods, manage user and device collections, and implement role-based administration.
• Describe the client deployment process, configure client deployment methods, configure the client agent settings, and monitor client status.
• Describe the inventory collection process, configure and manage hardware and software inventory, monitor inventory data flow, and use Asset Intelligence and Software Metering.
• Analyze data by creating queries and running reports.
• Create, deploy, and manage software packages and programs.
• Create and deploy applications by using the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager application model.
• Configure multiple deployment types.
• Deploy and manage software updates.
• Integrate and implement Endpoint Protection by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
• Deploy operating systems by using the Configuration Manager infrastructure.
• Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure settings for devices.
• Manage mobile devices by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
• Configure Wake On LAN, Power Management policies, and Remote Control.
Målgruppe for kurset
• Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
• Windows client management including endpoint security fundamentals.
• Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
• Windows Server administration concepts including Active Directory and group policy principles and management.
• Basic concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security.
• Familiarity with Windows Intune.
• Desired: Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
• Desired: Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
The primary audience for this course is intended for IT Professionals who are responsible for configuring and managing endpoints in one or more System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience managing and maintaining client computers, devices, and servers in medium to large enterprise organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration Manager experience, or be new to the product.
Lunsj er inkludert i prisen.
Eksamen / sertifisering
• This course helps prepare candidates for Exam 70-243.
• Both Configuration Manager courses M10747 and M10748 will be necessary to prepare for the 70-243 exam.
• When you pass exam 70-243 TS: Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager you complete the requirements for the MCTS System Center 2012 Configuration certification.