Your business generates more data today than it did just a few years back. With our new training course on data management, you will learn how to handle these data so you can create value from them and avoid data quality issues.
Our specialists within data quality and data management have designed a training course that will give you a framework to create, and utilize data to gain business advantage. During the course, you will learn how to apply data management methods and tools to your business to improve compared to your competitors.
Porpose of the course:
To give you a framework to create and utilize data to gain business advantage
You will learn how to apply data management methods and tools to your business to improve compared to your competitors.
The main topics of the course are:
• Trends and concepts
• Common terminology for data quality and data management
• How to organize your data
• How to find, recognize and review data
• How to fix and prevent data quality issues
• How to get value from your data
• Business impact and value of data
• Return on investment
The course has a practical approach to data quality & data management, and you will learn how to use the methods and tools we go through. We’ve partnered with Urban Infrastructure Partner AS, that runs Oslo, Trondheim and Bergen City Bike, and designed the examples and group work around the open data from their website. Testing the methods and tools on these examples will give you a good feeling of how you can handle your own data.
Our specialists that have designed the course, will also be your trainers. They are experts in their field, and daily assist our customers in the transition to the digital age, helping to set up, analyze and create value from their data management systems.
The course can be delivered with a standard set of examples and group work, or we can customize it to cover your own data and data management system.
Målgruppe for kurset
Kurset passer for deg som:
• Er ansvarlig for virksomhetens arbeid med etikk, samfunnsansvar og / eller anti-korrupsjon
• Har ansvar for intern opplæring
• Er ansvarlig for innkjøp og etiske standarder i leverandørkjeden
• Får krav fra kunder om retningslinjer og systemer for å hindre / forebygge korrupsjon
• Ønsker mer kunnskap om næringslivets rolle med hensyn til anti-korrupsjon
• Jobber med ekstern kommunikasjon og rapportering