CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v12- Virtual. This course in its 12th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system.
This course will immerse you into a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process. The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v12) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
Since its inception in 2003, the Certified Ethical Hacker has been the absolute choice of the industry globally. It is a respected certification in the industry and is listed as a baseline certification on the United States Department of Defense Directive 8570. The C|EH exam is ANSI 17024 compliant adding credibility and value to credential members.
You are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization; by hacking it! You will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems. The course covers the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks. The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopedic approach and absolutely no other program offers you the breadth of learning resources, labs, tools and techniques than the C|EH v12 program.
• Introduction to Ethical Hacking
• Footprinting and Reconnaissance
• Scanning Networks
• Vulnerability Analysis
• System Hacking
• Malware Threats
• Social Engineering
• Session Hijacking
• Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
• Hacking Web Servers and Web Applications
• SQL Injection
• Hacking Wireless Networks and Mobile Platforms
• IoT Hacking
• Cloud Computing
What you will learn:
1) Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
2) Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
3) Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
4) Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
5) System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
6) Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
7) Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
8) Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
9) Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
11) DoS / DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS / DDoS countermeasures
11) Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
12) Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
13) Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
14) SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
15) Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools
16) Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
17) Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
18) Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
19) Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
20) Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
21) Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
22) Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely
Ethical hackers, System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers, Webmanagers, Auditors, Security Professionals in general.
• Minimum 12 months with Network and Server experience
• English course materiel, English speaking instructor
• This course, leads directly towards the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker, exam 312-50
• Voucher for 1 exam is included in the course price
• You book date and time for your exam at Glasspaper`s test centres: www.glasspaper.no/bestill-test
• The exam consists of 125 multiple choice questions. You have 4 hours to complete the exam
• If you need a re-take, the exam must be ordered at www.pearsonvue.com, and the price is 1199 Euros