Improve your drawing skills by learning constructive drawing techniques! What are the main principals of constructive drawing.
Here is a part of them:
• Seeing through, we draw objects if they are transparent.
• Finding symmetry, we always draw axes of symmetry to check that the drawing is correctly constructed.
• Drawing planes of objects, we analyze complex shapes and break them into simple forms.
• Measuring and using proportions, each time we draw we check the width-to-height ratio or proportions of an object or a group of objects.
• Using principles of linear perspective.
This course consists of 4 lessons, during which you will:
• Learn how to draw a cube, a sphere, a cylinder, and a cone in different positions using the rules of linear perspective.
• Learn how to draw complex shapes by analyzing them and breaking into simple parts.
• Draw both from life and from imagination.
Målgruppe for kurset
Perfect course for beginners
All course materials are provided for you