AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Install and Deploy On-Premise Solutions. This one-day course is designed to equip students with the skills needed to install, configure, and upgrade an on premise AirWatch server.
Students will have access to hands-on labs and learn upgrade options and strategies, as well as how to troubleshoot common installation and upgrade issues. Advanced installation techniques are discussed, including the use of high availability and redundancy.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Identify important installation and upgrade prerequisites
• Learn to install, configure and upgrade an On-Premise AirWatch server.
• Discuss the benefits of utilizing advanced installation techniques, including the use of high availability and enabling redundancy through multi-server configurations.
• Review and recommend appropriate upgrade options and strategies
• Troubleshoot common installation and upgrade issues.
• Advanced AirWatch Architecture
• Preparing for Installation
• Installing the AirWatch Application
• Installing Reports
• Performing Post-Installation Configuration and Verification
• High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configuration
• Prepare Environment for an Upgrade
• Perform an Upgrade
• Complete Post-Upgrade Environment Verification
• Troubleshoot Common Issues
Målgruppe for kurset
• Airwatch Administrators
• IT Staff, Sales Engineers
• Consultants, Support or Helpdesk
• Solutions Architects
• Solutions Engineers
• Airwatch Installers
• Implementation Specialists
• This course requires completion of the following course: AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions.