This course describes how to monitor and operate a cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2. This course focuses on how to manage and administer a cloud environment, and it describes how you can monitor key infrastructure elements and applications that run within a cloud.
After completing this course students will be able to:
• Describe the Cloud Model
• Configure and optimize a private cloud
• Deploy Cloud Services
• Monitor Cloud Services
• Configure application performance monitoring in a cloud environment
• Operate and extend service management in in a cloud environment
• Automate incident creation, remediation, and change requests in a cloud environment
• Perform problem management in a cloud environment
• Automate Self-Service Provisioning in a cloud environment
• Operate a self-service multi-tenant cloud
• Cloud high availability, protection and recovery in a cloud environment
• Optimize the cloud infrastructure
• Configure SLAs, dashboards, and widgets in a cloud environment
Målgruppe for kurset
The primary audience for this course includes cloud administrators who are responsible for monitoring and protecting the cloud infrastructure. It is also intended for solution architects who are responsible for designing cloud architectures and extending existing cloud solutions. The primary audience for this course is administrators who create service requests.
The secondary audience includes datacenter administrators who are responsible for providing provisioning for applications to include configuring and deploying application / service business owners, and administrators who implement service requests.
Eksamen / sertifisering
Kurset fører til eksamen: 70-246