This course describes how to plan and deploy a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems.
This course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios
• Plan and deploy a single primary site
• Plan and configure administrative roles
• Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site,
• primary sites, and secondary sites
• Describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy
• Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients
• Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems
• Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012
Målgruppe for kurset
This course is intended for Systems Engineers who need to plan a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager deployment.
They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows.
Eksamen / sertifisering
Kurset fører til eksamen: 70-243